As Drizzy gears up for the release of his latest album, Certified Lover Boy, the Canadian rapper is being accused of ruining one couple’s plans for marriage.
According to a now-deleted Instagram post by a man claiming to be Naomi Sharon’s fiance, Drake used recording sessions as an opportunity to get a little too personal with his wife-to-be.
“Imagine having the most beautiful, supportive, and faithful relationship 8 years long with an engagement and wedding planned.” He wrote on IG under the handle @jamiessun. “A beautiful woman on your side as ride or die. Than this major opportunity comes and a world star calls your fiance to sign a record deal. Flies you both over and than out of nowhere all the trust is vanished with knifes in your back and in your heart.”
He has since deleted the post and made his page private, but he did make sure to reiterate that his eight-year engagement with Sharon is officially over.
“I am no longer with the person people think I am together with.” He wrote. “I am no longer with the 8 years I thought I was together with.”
CHECK OUT THE DELETED CHEATING POST HERE
CHECK OUT THE POST CONFIRMING THEIR BREAKUP HERE
Of Dutch and Caribbean descent, Naomi Sharon is a singer from Holland with a background in theater. She her debut single, “The Moon,” was released in April 2019. Her soulful style has been compared to the likes of Jorja Smith, who made a vocal appearance on Drake’s 2017 release, More Life.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 5, 2021: Restrictive Texas Voting Bills — Unruly Behavior by Travelers — Migrant Smuggling Operation
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- YOUR INVITED: Virtual Fantastic Voyage Mother’s Day Happy Hour
- The History Of Harlem’s Fashion Icons
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 4, 2021: The Clock is Ticking — Covid-19 Cases Fall — False Facial Recognition
- Diddy Really Did Change His Name to “Love”, Per Driver’s License
- Leslie Jones Will Host MTV’s 2021 Movie & TV Awards
- Artist B. Robert Moore Launches Art & Merchandise To Support Mental Health In The Black Community
- Attorney General Urges That Derek Chauvin Receive Longer Sentence Due To Cruelty
- First 100 Days: Has Biden Kept His Promises To Black America?