In this week’s episodes, Taraji and Tracie discuss grief and loss after unexpected death. On Monday’s episode, rapper Asian Doll spoke about the loss of her ex-boyfriend King Von, and Obasi Jackson, shared how he is handling the unexpected death of his brother, rapper Pop Smoke.
On this episode, therapist Sierra Hillsman walks Tracie and Taraji through the stages of grief and importance of forgiveness, and Taraji shares her own raw and emotional experience with handling the sudden death of her son’s father.
- Title: Shock Grief and How to Cope
- Description: Taraji suffers an emotional breakdown while sharing her story of working through the grief of suddenly losing her son’s father. Therapist Sierra Hillsman helps with tools on how to work through the grief of losing someone suddenly.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- American Airlines Is Grounding Emotional-Support Animals
- Alabama Couple Who Kidnapped 3-Year-Old Charged with Her Murder
- Taraji P. Henson Breaks Down Discussing Murder of Her Son’s Father